For about a year after the iPad came out, keyboard cases were all the rage. As time passed the touchscreen technology got better, we got more used to capacitive touch, and now you hardly ever see keyboard cases around anymore. Some of us do rely on our keyboards still, but generally now we move away from our tablets or iPads when we need to type. "500 characters? Yeah. I'll fill this out later when I'm at the computer."
- Qwerkywriter - The Retro Bluetooth Mechanical Keyboard
- Pairs with Bluetooth®-enabled devices
- Compatible with iPads, Android devices, Windows tablets, and more
- Gives your latest technology a vintage touch
- Integrated tablet stand accommodates tablets up to 5/8" thick (no sides so they can be as wide as you'd like)
- ANSI keyboard layout (US)
- Cherry MX Blue-equivalent mechanical switches for penultimate clickiness (Green are louder)
- Key with company's logo doubles as either the Windows button or the Command button on a Mac
- Programmable carriage return bar records and remembers up to 5 characters
- CAPSLOCK indicator light
- Bluetooth connectivity indicator light
- Materials: Aluminum alloy housing with matte black powder paint coating
- Batteries: Rechargeable 1000mAh 3.7Wh lithium ion (one charge lasts for over a month)
- Low battery indicator light
- Recharges using included micro-USB cable (charging takes c. 3 hours)
- Auto-sleep feature after 5 minutes of non-use preserves battery life - tap any key to wake
- Dimensions: 13" x 7" x 2 1/2"
- Weight: A little under 3 lbs.
- Includes Qwerkywriter keyboard and micro-USB charging cable
Qwerkywriter - The Retro Bluetooth Mechanical Keyboard
- Product Code: Qwerkywriter
- Availability: In Stock